View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 05:52 AM   #3
premierplayers
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon9 Re: Old PC Football Game

Mario Strikers Charged – Wii, 2007
This game was the sequel to Super Mario Strikers which was on the Nintendo Gamecube, everyone loved the classic Mario games and most people enjoy football so put them together and you get a fantastically fun game like this. This was by no means a true football simulation but was fun to play with your friends or online, offering a wide range of customisation options for your teams whilst fully revamping the graphics from the original. There were also added new arenas, side-kicks and challenges to keep you entertained for hours.

International Superstar Soccer Pro 98 (ISS Pro 98) – PS1, 1998
One of the first football games that I owned and when I played it on the PS1, I could not come off it. The ability to play in a single match, exhibition mode or in a full season against the computer or your friends was thrilling at the time. The only reason why it is below FIFA 99 in my list is because the names of the players weren’t authentic and you had to spend an hour editing them if you wanted them to be correct. Definitely one of my favorites of all time. The gameplay was phenomenal for a PS1 game.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (UK) or World Soccer: Winning Eleven 9 (North America) – PS2, 2005