View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
canucksss
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
MyGM newbie questions

I bought 2k14 but didnt play myGM because of the VC issues and I AM GLAD that 2k removed it. I am so intrigue with this mode, and I believe it is safe to say that this mode alone 2K deserves at least the nomination for Best Sports Game for 2014 if not win that award.

Anyhow, someone posted this in another thread but he cant create a new thread and I find these questions great ones. (from flo182)

I cant create a thread (dont really know why, maybe because I'm new) but can someone please create one for general MyGM Questions.

I have lots of questions about this mode which I cant find the answer to, neither in the game nor online.

1) What kind of points do I need for those Marketing Campaigns my CFO can run? Seems like I spent them all but I have no Idea where they come from, where I can see how much I've got and how to get new ones.

2) What exactly is Team Image? Seems important to my Owner and even though I'm winning, my team chemistry is good and I'm making some profit my Team Image suffers. How can I influence that part?

3) Player Development
Any tips? I started with the T-Wolves and have lots of potential in the roster but it seems like my players wont grow even though I'm playing them a lot and my team is doing alright.

Is it bad if I choose some special areas for my players to develop? Cause it seems to me like it is. I told Rubio to work on his 3pt shot, his shot-iq etc. and he went from 80 to 78 Overall.

His ratings in nearly every department are going way down while his Shooting abilities merely go up.

4) Training Intensity
This feature seems to be a bit buggy. One day players tell me its way too much, next day they're completely rested. There is no balance at all when it comes to Season-Fatigue (it should be a progress which goes on for months and shouldnt go from 90% to 15% two days later). And because of that Players want me to change the intensity like 3 times a week.

I would really appreciate some explanations/tips for these things.
Didnt play 2k14 myGM last year and I really love this mode so far in 2k15, but some things seem to be either buggy or just not really logical.
Advertisements - Register to remove