View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #1672
acreyman
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Waaaait a minute. So if I get fired as a coach can I continue on as another team or is my CFM over?

[B[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
For those that watched my stream last night and saw what happened after the season concluded.....let's just say it was a shock.

The Dolphins lost to the Broncos 44-17 in the AFC title to end their magical year 2 turnaround.

In year 1 the Dolphins went 5-11, but a strong draft and free agency signing period led to a great season in year 2.

So what did the Dolphins ownership do to reward Joe Philbin? They fired him. And since this was an online solo CFM with Coach Firings set to "ON" I was locked out of continuing ......I was heartbroken to say the least.

But.....I thought this through. I am going to edit the most recent Madden roster update and add/re-create the rookies I drafted as I have all their vitals documented and I will add the free agents I acquired.

I will sim ahead to year two and start again from their with the off-season, draft and free agency.

I will do this in an offline CFM with 12-16 teams selected so I can always change teams if I desire as well.