Old 10-19-2014, 02:52 AM   #25
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
How many picks are you guys getting? I'm getting next to no picks and am considering raising User INT about 5 points.

Just finished a very interesting game. Played as the Broncos against the Colts. Colts went up 7-0 on a long TD run (50+ yard - don't remember exact number) by Bradshaw (who finished with 89 yards on 17 carries). The Broncos then scored 24 straight points as Manning got on absolute fire (starting 9-10 for 201 yards and a TD). Manning finished with just over 300 yards and a 63% completion percentage....so good stuff there.

Manning then threw 3 second half INTs as the Colts fought back, Luck beating us through the air and with his legs. The got back to 20-27. We got the ball and instead of the old, "run it three times up the gut to run out the clock" strategy, I get aggressive. I call a PA bootleg the receivers were covered - ran it with Manning (bad idea) who subsequently lost a fumble. The Colts had it back in my territory with less than a minute left. Luck nearly connected on a long bomb in the endzone on a 3rd and long but the DB swatted it away. 4th and long was uneventful as Luck's pass was batted away.

All-in-all, a fun game. Am probably going to do a dynasty with a much weaker team and see how it goes (and may test out a higher INT setting - but really need feedback on that here).
About the INT slider, I really thought 40 or 45 was a nice spot for both sides. I mostly used 45 because they would drop a few and drop ones that should be caught.
So far with your slider int at 30, had pick six and one returned to 2 yard line.
Advertisements - Register to remove