Old 10-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #30
Yeah...THAT Guy
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA League Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Aside from Utah, I'm having a hard time settling on teams. What I'm thinking so far...

1) Utah - Favorite team, new coach, top 5 draft pick player, 5 starters that can score at any time and a 7'2" mobile center with the longest reach in the league. No brainer.

2) Chicago - My best friend is a Bulls fan, and we'll be dorming together next semester, so might as well go Chi town. Plus, Rose's return, Joakim, and Dougie.

3) Hornets - Former Jazz player in Big Al, new stud in Lance, should be a fun playoff team.

4) Phoenix - The surprise team last year, added a third all-star level PG to the roster, and you can't go wrong with the Goran.

After those 4, I'm stuck... I'd like to go Dallas, but I'm not sure how many games they have on prime time this year. I'm also thinking Boston, Minnesota, Memphis, Atlanta, Toronto, and Washington.
I put together a spreadsheet that has a list of all the teams sorted by National televised games, and it also has their conference and division if that matters to you. If you change the team names on the right hand side, it'll do a VLookup to grab the rest of their info from that table I made.

...I uh...put a lot of research into my decisions lol.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Edit: If you're wondering why I bolded some, I bolded teams that have 20+ games nationally televised/the Nets because I get all of their games locally.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont