View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #67
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

OMG....I have to post this, even at the risk of sounding like I am tooting my own horn......

Playing as the Pats. I run a pass play that has Gronkowski running straight down the seam. He has the safety beat way down the field. I throw the pass with Brady; but it looks like he has overthrown it. The Safety goes up with both hands and I figured it would be batted down. However, the ball is over his arms. Gronkowski is directly behind a couple of yards away (both he and the safety facing directly towards the ball. Gronkowski leaps up (NOT a user catch) and is falling backwards, reaches up his right hand and snares the pass (as he is falling backwards). He brings the ball towards his body as he falls flat on his back on the turf to make the 45 yard reception!! It was the most unbelievable catch I have seen on a video game!! If I had a vid, I could probably make tonight's SC Top 10 of the Day with that one

I am still shaking after that one, just incredible!! Had to share that one.

(Oh, next possession, Gronk has a catch on a five yard hitch get stripped away by the corner for an incomplete pass......)

When this game is on, it is ON!!