View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 03:40 AM   #80
Rjrosco
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Actually, I do not have my own thread, but I felt that the work that JoshC1977 is doing is on point. It may need some polishing (depending on JoshC1977's goals and expectations), but his premise is on point and I had a free moment, so I dropped in to provide JoshC1977 my vote (for whatever that is worth ) of confidence for his work.

Not sure if I will post my own thread since last time I did, the response was overwhelming and keeping up with the replies to my PM and thread was just too craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzy...

I love the work that most OS'ers do, and we must all appreciate the countless hours slider guys and roster makers put into their craft. At present, I do not always have the necessary time to keep up with providing feedback and suggestions (and I have also learned that it is quite easy to "ruffle" other OS'ers feathers with my glib style of writing), so rather than doing a half-_ss (rhymes with gas) job and letting the OS community down, I think that I will drop in, here and there, and lend my observations to those who are curious to my findings and are earnestly trying to solve M15's slider quandary for their enjoyment.... I may change my opinion, but for know consider the Wiz, the "M15 Slider Whisperer" .....

Hahaha yes this made me laugh, very funny.

Wiz the slider Whisper who hasnt released a single slider.

Prove us wrong Wiz and release your set that we all keep hearing about.