Old 10-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #93
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
@ Booker: Yes, on this set, CPU QBs do miss more passes than they should, and on Charter's AM 3.0 set, they don't miss enough.

I believe there's a happy medium between the two sets, and I'm working to find it.

@ Josh: This set gets sacks right, I think--it's as good or better than any AM set for that. There are a couple of things that I'm noticing that might merit attention:
1. The CPU DBs warp a bit too much for my tastes; they seem to be able to go around and through HUM WR too quickly, which may be the INT slider or the Reaction slider.
2. HUM man coverage seems too loose. The completion percentages work out pretty well for the most part, but this is largely due to 4-5 more complete misfires per game @ QBA 2 than at other settings with other sliders. I like the misfires, but I'm wondering if there are just slightly too many. I would like to see a few more incompletions due to HUM DBs contesting the catch and a few less incompletions due to wild inaccuracy. The fix there could be the INT slider, which doesn't necessarily produce INTs, but rather aggressive plays on the ball.
3. There are far too many missed tackles by HUM defenders, and the HUM DL seems to get manhandled a bit more than I'd like. I also think HUM pursuit angles could be improved a tad. Not sure what to adjust for that.

That aside, this is a very nice set, and it plays pretty well. I've had very fun games with good stat lines as a result.
Funny, I think zone D is way worse than man with these, I have had to go almost exclusively to man to avoid getting torched. I am getting sacks but most are coming from the DEs and LB/DB blitzs. I control one of the DTs and I have like 1 or 2 sacks in 5 games, the DTs are definitely having a tough time. However they do seem to be facing double teams a lot. I would agree the CPU pass D is very tight, with little margin for error.

On an side note, I had an unnecessary roughness call against the CPU for tackling my WR out of bounds, never seen that before!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco