Old 10-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #173
bobloblah1980
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You can set the DPI slider to a million and you still won't see DPI called.....don't even bother....

That's the unfortunate ALL-Madden boost. Changing threshold only exacerbates the problem. I going to work on refining this set first - then if I feel that it will be a relatively easy transition, I will look into doing an AP set where this is less of an issue.
Ok as I said earlier I was going to try them on AP as I'm just not that good to play on AM, I am loving them truely!

I haven't got any stats rt now but in my offline CFM I am seeing good variety and I have only changed 2 things so far I lowered the facemask to 35 and raised both tackles to I believe 30-35 range , and that seemed to balance out the overpowered run game issues at least for me,

As for sacks it's interesting for me, using 3-4 (fantasy draft) I have 2 pretty good passrusher OLB's I am getting them but mostly when I have HAD to dial up blitzes to slow down a cpu QB with momemtum or 3rd and long type situations, could be my lack of skills or my play calling. Just what I am seeing..

I think lowering the threshold is the only real adjustment I may make.. guys that should get open just aren't when they should and I couldn't catch a slow LB with Desean Jackson even though I was rt behind him on a pick..lol