View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 04:09 AM   #193
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Past-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
I started a owner mode cfm and I have simmed ahead and at end of season two, brees is backing manziel in Cleveland. Big ben is backup in Miami. Luck is with the gmen and geno smith is starting for the colts. Matt ryan is on the saints. Not to mention tons of other awful roster moves throughout the league. Teams signing 3-4 rbs they dont need. Is it because of owner mode fund issues for cpu teams? I am going to start a seperate cfm with a coach and see what happens. Glad i didn't play all those games just to see it end up like a fantasy team 2 years in
In my Franchise I just started I seen the Falcons cut Devin Hester and that was it for me and I deleted the franchise and Im going ot do a 32 team control franchise.

Im still having some issue trying to find the right sliders and auto subs, so I probably wont start my chise until after the next roster update as I try to get those 2 things just right, I think Im getting close.

Thats crazy that those QB are back ups after a couple years, that makes no sense, let alone those guys are even on different teams. Im pretty sure Andrew Luck isnt going anywhere for a long time if ever,lol. Brees backing up Manziel,lmao.

People who play MLBTS think the AI does dumb trades and signings, it dont come remotely close to being that bad. Those are some awful moves by the AI.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts