View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #6
plak89
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting House Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Give them a try and see It all depends on what you are looking to get out of the game. In its default state you should realistically be able to sim year to year and win National Championships 2 out of 5 years without much effort. Recruiting and human player progression is very easy in 2014 without house rules the game loses it challenge. With that said everyone is looking to get something different out of the game. Personally I want to feel ecstatic if I get to double digit wins, other people might not be happy unless they are battling for the National Title every year. Also don't be afraid to toughen them up if you see it is getting to easy.
I definitely want a challenge. I'm like you. I want to struggle to be bowl eligible with bad 1* teams. I just want to create a set of rules that's easily trasferrable if I move from team to team in my dynasty.

I also want recruiting to be somewhat random for lack of a better term. I don't want to be able to pick and choose players that are the best of the best every year. I want my recruiting classes to vary from year to year.