View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
jp18
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NjKRoc TSG: All Madden Sliders (PS4/Xbox1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkroc
My sliders are designed to have the Cpu replicate the user giving a more competitive/realistic feel to the game. I use time, game speed and stamina to produce realistic 15min qt games in half the time.

It's all about the ratings! 50% is not an acceptable level for any slider when a qb on avg has an accuracy of 83% My sliders are the actual avg player rating for everyone in the league per that position and slider.

League settings
All Madden, 8min, 16acc, Fast

Game options
28inj, 73fatigue, 7 1 player threshold

Penalties
all at 54

Special Teams
All at 57

My sliders also incorporate EA'S in game boost per difficulty level so please don't mind the numbers.

User
Qb 58
Pb 34
Wr 72
Rbk 35
Fum 42
Pdrt 40
Int 22
pcov 39
Tak 40

CPU
Qb 33 (83 if you know what your doing)
Pb 9
Wr 47
Rbk 10
Fum 17
Pdrt 15
Int 0
Pcov 14
Tak 15

I have 2 updates that I implement thru out my seasons so the league progress similarly. I will post them when I do. I've used the same slider for 3 madden and 2 NCAA titles with much success. Weaker players get better, strong players see a challenge, leagues have balanced play.

S/N
The Cpu has an increase in rba, prush, and run def when set to all madden. I have numbers to counter them but in doing so it would alter all game play for user v user games.
I've been using the average of ratings to set up sliders for awhile now. I love the way your sliders play. I really like to play the computer as if playing another human. Good work! I do have a question with the game on all madden do you happen to know what the actual hidden boosts are for either the human or cpu?