JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Josh,

Played last night, really liked it. I thought at first i was going to destroy the CPU, i had 2 sacks in 1st quarter, ended up with 4 total. I am playing as Green Bay CFM....I have waited to start the full season until i get these figured out. I was playing Seattle. They destroyed me on the run both wilson and beast mode....like they should....i did end up having a few key stops and ended up winning 20-19. Not sure how tough the Seattle defense was, I am using newest roster release, so they may have toned down some of the ratings....as Seattle has not been that great this year.....anyways, rodger threw for 2 td 1 int 325 yards.....lacy had 71 yards....really liked them.

so three questions:
1. how close are you to finalizing this? any changes you see or are currently working on right now
2. do you create your own coach or use existing coach when in offline CFM
3. how often do you do progressions? weekly, monthly or yearly
1. Not actively working on any changes right now, but that is because I have been perfecting the ncaa 14 set.

2. I strongly suspect that the coach sliders have an impact on the game. Unfortunately, we can't edit them in the roster file like on NCAA 14. So, if I plan on playing like the real life team does, I use their coach. If I am going to use my own scheme, I create my own coach and set the sliders based on how I plan on playing.

3. Not locked in yet, but I usually use monthly during the season and weekly during the preseason. I hold myself to whatever I set the CPU to.