View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 12:44 PM   #21
ccoaxum
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
I saw EA updated the Cav's court so I wanted to check it out. Also wanted to see if they snuck in face scan for Elfrid Payton (they didn't yet) so I took the Magic to cleveland.

The court looked great. LeBron, Love and Kyrie destroyed me.

The Cav's jumped out to a 10-4 lead and then kept increasing the lead.

I was down by 18 at Half. Midway through the 3rd when it got to be a 22 pt cav's lead I switched sides. Holy smokes, no wonder, the Cav's are amazing to use.

So far playing the Early Access and then the full game the main thing I am impressed with is bad teams are bad and good teams are really good. The ratings really matter and if this is synergy's doing then ALL HAIL SYNERGY. This is the first EA game that I have played (and I have played a ton of them) where team ratings matter. So I am sitting here thinking who I can use to beat the Cav's and jeez who to beat the Spurs with?

Every other EA game I choose a lower rated team just so I don't destroy the CPU.

In my experience with NBA live 15, you choose a weak team and you are going to struggle against better teams.

The patch has smoothed things out. I have only played 2 games post patch so I am still noticing/investigating the changes.
i agree which is why i refused to use my LUT team until i got better players plus it doesnt help if your not good yet on the sticks on this game lol, but overall you going to work hard if you using a low rated team or player in this game
Advertisements - Register to remove