View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #1
Raye
Pro

Raye's Arena

OVR: 0
iOS 8 Connectivity Issues

OK, this has been really bothering me for several months now. A few months ago while I was playing SuperCard, I noticed that the "Waiting on Network" screen popped up more often than it should, even while no one on the OS forums reported that they were experiencing the same problem. With MyTeam 2K15, I can barely play ten games in a row without experiencing the same issue. I thought it was my router at first since watching Netflix on my Chromebook in the other room was laggy as hell, but that was only a small portion of the issue. After replacing my router, I continued to have the problem. I realized recently that since installing the new iOS on my iPhone 5C that playing these CatDaddy games have been frustratingly slow. I usually have to jump on Bluestacks if I want to play a long session. Of course it's inconvenient.

Has anyone else experienced the same frustrations as me? It definitely is an issue with the iOS 8's ability to maintain a stable Wi-Fi connection since everything works perfectly when I use my cellular data. I tried all the possible fixes and nothing has worked.
Advertisements - Register to remove