View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 02:31 PM   #13
PhiPsi1
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Poke's Madden 15 (All-Madden) Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
1. No I don't but if you like I can it's no big deal.

2. I set it to weekly since players learn every week or at least they should.

3. I kept the tuner. I lowered the run block a little. As you see I don't run all over the CPU. I've only went over 100 yds once in 4 games. I wouldn't cheese the outside run even if I could. I don't play that way. I like a realistic game. Plus I'm not a madden "Guru" who thinks madden is easy no matter the slider set, but I am an above average player who does well on and offline.

Thanks for the response Poke. Yeah...If you could upload your QB Edits roster file and let us know what name its under or your username to download it, that would be awesome ... I'm definitely an average player on the decline, I guess thats what having kids, wife, and a job does! LOL! So I'm sure these sliders will kick my tail! I try to get myself in the mindset to overlook the sack issue, but I just can't. I feel like its a crutch I can rely on to stay in games. And based on your stats, your gettin' some realistic sack numbers. And plus...I don't see myself doing more than 2 to 3 years dynasty max with a team, so I think I've pretty much decided, QB edits is the way to go...

Question: Do you use these sliders for Offline or Online CFM?