View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 07:23 PM   #43
TheRealHST
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Misinformation...?

It's an opinion. If you disagree with it, tell me why instead of just calling me a liar.

Do you play the game online? Because someone who plays it online and someone who only plays it offline will have different opinions.

If you are playing the CPU or another human who agrees to play the game the way it was designed to be played...you're probably okay and the game will play pretty sim. It's a decent experience.

Then go hop online and play a game. After a turbo-abusing, zig-zagging mouth breather goes 16-for-19 with Blake Griffin against you...you'll have a different opinion. I know I do...

I'm not just here to complain. I recognize some of the issues may be "user error". Understanding that, I went ahead and put some of the suggestions from this interview to use in a few games.

Mike Wang is correct. If you use less turbo and intense D on defense, you can see some improvements. But they are minor. There is still a major issue with responsiveness on defense. Just try to contest a shot with the stick manually or try to block a shot manually.

After the player you control either does NOTHING...or does something 2 seconds after the fact, you'll see the issue.

The increased control on offense, especially with the turbo button, makes this even more of a factor. Offensive players are at a huge advantage.
This makes more sense the blanket statement before. This was constructive. Just sayin NBA Jam wasn't right. A bold statement like that deserves clarification and you did that.