View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 02:57 PM   #76
BegBy
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Whatever it is I find SS/Sim more tolerable and less cheesy....again I played only one game...need to test some more...

EDIT: I'm on the PC as well btw....controlling the defensive player feels less slippery to me and I have defensive assistance back to 0 (default)

Seeing less shots going in when contested...I dunno...I got fooled before by this lol

I'm going to try the PS4 version later to compare how moving around feels defensively...

EDIT 2: CPU offensive rebounds feels toned down....still seeing straight put backs instead of kick outs but less offensive rebound from CPU

Variety of shot from CPU as well...instead of drive and shoot the chippy shot...tendencies at work?

I just downloaded it from steam. There is no doubt in my mind that the pc version controls way tighter than the ps4 version. Both sides of the ball. It's actually quite good on pc. The best part about it on the pc is it doesn't change from you being on roller skates to being in quick sand. I don't have to worry about getting close to a guy and get that odd "excuse me while you expressly go way out of your way to avoid our jerseys touching" animation. I don't need to worry about barley being able to keep up as a defender to all of a sudden looking/feeling like a drunk on roller blades.

Pc is just a much better controlling game.