Old 11-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #365
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
The challenge with these is great but they're just stupid hard. Ive played 5 games with different teams and have only forced 1 punt and have given up no less than 40.
Its not so much the CPU is dominating but the All-Madden cheese is unbelievable. I've been playing All-Madden since the game came out and haven't seen it as much as I have with this set (Green set btw). So much twitch running and spin moves for big gain every time. Also no one comes off blocks and the CPU QB is never under 80%.

Are you using a formula this year again? Such as no CPU categories under 75 or something like that? I think that's why these play so tough then all the other sets.

I tip my hat if your actually winning games on the black set. Good lord....lol

Edit: If you're not using a formula, I would consider dropping QBA to 2 or 3 or maybe WR catch to 30-35. Got to have something to compensate for the insane accuracy (on any difficulty).
Are you doing your testing in CFM? Sliders play out different in Play Now. Do your testing in franchise. Test these out with the new tweaks. They drop a fair amount of passes with the catching at 45..

Naw I'm not using 75 and under formula this year. Didn't have to. They work fine by just having it on All-Madden and tweaking either way which is a relief. Got tired of keeping stuff in that 75 point range.

Yeah the games are tough on the black set but it's not impossible. I win games and so do a few of my friends who use my sliders. It's tough seeing the CPU complete that high percentage but it just seems like they hold on to the ball and take dumb sacks when the accuracy is too low. So it really boils down to which issue you are willing to tolerate. I tolerate the high completion percentage because I do force them to punt a realistic amount of times per game..
Advertisements - Register to remove