View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 11:06 PM   #40
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Penalty Explanation Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
Hello all, I posted this thread a while back and kind of forgot about it after that because I was getting decent results; and I was trying to fix CFM issues which was it's own beast. That seems to be less of a non factor and now I'm back to the sliders because I like you am sick of not necessarily the high sack total but more the horrible decision to hold on to the ball.

Anyhoo, I back to "sacking" this sack issue and I want to do some testing. I think one key thing is to play against qb's with sense pressure at "ideal" as these guys seem to be the worst offenders of holding the ball.

After I made this post I started playing with a few tweaks from the OP. I went back to threshold at 50, qb acc at 25, and OPI at 0. Qb acc at 25 is too high as the CPU had 78% cmp pct in 16 games. I make some tweaks based on what others have posted on here.
Be patient... the CPU QB sack glitch has been a bear to tackle....The solution lies in a balance between QB ACC, WR CTCH, IG, RTP, PCI and RTK slider mods to name just a few...

I believe I got a beat on it and hope to share soon with my ALL-JOHN-M set and mods to my ALL-PRO set....