View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #1
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
For those seeing too many sacks where do you have these sliders set?

QB Accuracy
Fumbles
Pass Coverage

I was doing some testing last night and it appears that lowering the fumble slider really nerfs the AI ability. That has to be the overall running back ability not just fumbles but it also seems to affect QB escapability.

QB Accuracy. That definitely plays into the AI decision making - lower that and it really seems to take a toll on how long the AI QB holds onto the ball.

Pass coverage slider doesn't really seem to make the AI players cover that much better, but it makes the AI hold the ball longer like it perceives the receivers are all covered.

I'm leaning toward leaving the QB accuracy at default and lowering catch and not worrying about the drop stats too much. I was watching the Monday Night Football Giants last night and every ball Manning was throwing early the receivers were at least getting a hand on and a lot of incompletions.

Looking forward to testing some more tonight as the AI was only taking a couple sacks a game and going deep on me.

Also, I wouldn't even open the can of worms that are the penalty sliders. Just put clipping around 65 to get some offensive penalties if you want and roughing and facemask around 53.

I also noticed that roughing the passer calls usually occurred when there could have potentially been a Pass Interference called. So its almost like playing college rules Pass Interference, take the 15 yards and move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove