View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:02 PM   #15
actionhank
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NHL Community Committee

1.)I've never played EASHL, unfortunately.
2.)I've been playing Be a GM since NHL 09. I would love to get to be a part of a committee to help get the game back to the greatness that i think it definitely had not long ago. I would like to help out, and would love to put the focus on Be a GM and the offline game modes, and aspects that i think could improve that. Everything from player editing, roster sharing and editing, and sliders.
3.)It seems to me that EA's lost it's focus on aspects outside of HUT. It would be nice to get to help try and make NHL16 something that could erase what NHL15 has been from everyone's mind.
It's nice to see that EA looks to be making a focus on getting community input, and i really hope it carries on. I've been pretty vocal about my gripes with the NHL series of late, but i like to think I've also been pretty fair. I try to be respectful of other's opinions in regards to the game, because as with most things, it's very subjective. Just because i don't enjoy it, doesn't mean someone else couldn't, or shouldn't.

Last edited by actionhank; 11-04-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove