View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:50 PM   #16
Deanstupidhead
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL Community Committee

1. - I've been playing NHL since the first game for Sega Genesis back in 1991. I've played year since and i try to play a bit of every mode. My favourite part of EASHL is playing with my buddy as he is in another city.

2. I would love to be a part of the GM Connected mode that has Online Team Play. or anymode that has this. My buddy and i have played NHL seasons for years at each others houses but now with kids and different cities we never play couch co-op only online and this was taken out this year. You see, we play real hockey and when i mean real hockey i mean real hockey on the nhl series. We dominate teams, we dump and chase and outshoot the other team but we lose because we can't press buttons as fast as these younger kids. Our attcking zone time is usually triple as well. Nobody can cycle the puck like us, so because of this we hate playing EASHL but we love the GM Connected Online team play mode. I start a season and my buddy joins and over NHL 13 and NHL 14 we have played about 13 seasons. Every game 8 min periods. We don't like to play with any other people. And the take it out this year. Even if i don't get picked please bring this back. NHL 15 is the only NHL game i have not bought.

3. Plain and simply, I know really hockey. Real Simulation hockey. Not arcade hockey. Put me in a game with someone with equal stats and there is no comparison. We don't cheat to win. Know the game. Why do i lose to a guy that has played 3000 games. Because he can skate faster than me. It sux because they do the same thing everytime. They don't have any orginality. that's boring to me. please change this.