View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:07 PM   #71
SteelCityColt
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unhappy Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutterPhenom16
I will personally try out your suggestion of the Pass Coverage being the same as the CPU's rating, but I have noticed that with the CPU QB Accuracy lowered there are a few more passes that are just bad throws, but you are correct most of the incompletions are thanks to balls being caught out of bounds, or dropped, or intercepted; not really due to bad throws.

I think I may even lower the CPU Pass Accuracy down to 22 because while I have the User Accuracy set to 19 there are quite a few bad passes that I throw that are just complete misses even though I use the precision control stick too.. I have posted Slider Changes on my franchise post but I haven't updated it here; but I will do so now.
And for the Pass Rush I am actually surprised, maybe I just have a different skillset than you but I have an easy time getting into the backfield with my lineman. It could also be just your guy that you are using is not as good as the OL that he is facing?

I used Justin Tuck on the Left End and absolutely dominated and was getting 1 - 4 sacks a game. There are some games where I get 1 or 2 sacks, but then there are games where I finish with 8 or 9, it all depends on the day..

I would suggest mixing in a good Zone Defense.. Check out some zone blitz packages and make sure to change up the coverage before the snap if you see a hole in the zone. I have a better time using zone than man coverage because usually my corners get beat (they're old in Oakland -__-) so I tend to use Zone 90% of the time.
Thanks for the detailed reply, when I've been testing these out I've not been using my OLB (Matthis) to rush the passed but controlling the MLB to try and shut down the over the middle passes that have been killing me. I'm still getting used to the new pass rush mechanic. Not sure if it's smoother on NG but feels clunky on the 360. I get the green circle but then a delay before being released. Not sure if I'm mean to keep hammering the button or press it just once.

Agree with my QB making bad throws, I'm using Luck and I get throws that just go wild. I kind of like it because it's realistic but I don't see the opposition QBs making the same mistakes.

Regards pass D I tend to use Man to Man about 50/50 with Zone as I've got fairly decent Man to Man corners and they seem to do okish. I don't really get beat outside, mostly over the middle or the quick passes out to the flats. It's like the CPU QB just doesn't make any bad decisions... ever.

Thanks again though for your work, I will put the updated sliders in and see what that plays like.

I hear that NG has better defense, might have to upgrade soon
Advertisements - Register to remove