View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 09:55 PM   #31
Inzombniac
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15's MyPark Needs Traditional Lobbies and Matchmaking

Here are my issues with the Park. I enjoy the mode so it's not all complaints but these are the things I dislike:

1) Waiting for a game as mentioned can be frustrating. I don't have a lot of friends that play 2K so a majority of the time I'm playing with randoms. The worst? When you've waited out nearly an entire game with like 4 people, need just one more and a squad comes up and fills the spots to take it from you automatically. It's kind of biased to squads which really isn't fair in my opinion.

2) On top of that, one of the reasons it takes so long is because people are too overall conscious. I'm an 89 overall and I tried to start a game earlier by getting on a court. I had just about everyone in the rec center stop for a second, then quickly run off. Really? I'm not at all saying I'm great cause I can have my bad games but if you're not at 90, it's like people want nothing to do with you. I admit, I tend to overall watch too because playing with guys who are 90's can be a chore so I do the opposite and try to play with people in the 70's and 80's who seem more willing to share the ball. If there's one spot left though and I'm the only one of my affiliation there, then I'll get on the spot and play.

3) There's still a lot of cheese with overpowered players. I know a lot of people are mixed about this wanting high 90's players for their MyCareers but it really stinks for the Park or rec center because ti's very hard to defend them and that behind the back animation is ridiculous.

I really don't know if I want full out Crew because I wouldn't have anyone to play with but maybe you can let people have crew kind of like you did The Stage as their own mode for squads and then keep the Park/Rec Center as separates or something. That's my two cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove