View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
RobbieMacc
Rookie

RobbieMacc's Arena

OVR: 1
Franchise mode is my bread and butter so enhancements on that front would be my primary "wish". I'd love to see better stat tracking, more overlays regarding the current season and even past season comparisons during games, and more mode specific commentary. You get the occassional "last season this team went on a run in September..." type dialogue but that seems to be strictly limited to exhibition games, bring it to franchise! I'm too am onboard with the notion of Create-A-Ballpark, I think this would be a nice addition, maybe take a page out of Madden and allow for franchises to relocate/rebuild? Probably asking too much there but it's worth a mention. My only major complaint with game play over the past few years are the fielding animations, last year I specifically remember allowing a TON of infield singles on balls hit to the shortstop only because he would lollygag due to the locked in animation, looks nice though. I know RTTS and Diamond Dynasty are popular but I NEVER even touch those modes so I can't vouch for any wishes there.