View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #80
SteelCityColt
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutterPhenom16
Hey if it works it works!! Whatever is comfortable for you man I'm just glad you enjoy it! I've had to raise and lower the Rush Block for both sides countless times, I even changed them to 43 this morning.. I have games where Andre Ellington absolutely destroys, and gets like 150 yards on 20 carries, all thanks to 1 huge run - and then there are other games where I get 70 yards on 25 carries against the better defenses.

However, for your rushing struggles, I will suggest finding a new playbook to use. My playbook that I offer (Its called "Scattergun") has quite a few go-to plays. If you do download my playbook, here are my top 3 Rushing Plays:

Near - Pro - HB Counter
**Call the Tight End and motion him to the play side, and call the Protection (using the Left Bumper) and call it to the play side.. You will either be able to turn it inside if you see the Tackle getting beat or bust it outside the tackle and head outside for a big gain.

Singleback - Ace Pair - Mtn Zone Wk
Definitely an inside run here, but like you said, hold off on the Speed Boost and hit the hole and make your cut and then hit the button when you have the space.

Hail Mary / Shotgun - Wing Trips Eagle - 0 1 Trap
Trap plays are your friend. Just before your back gets the ball it looks like the play is broken and you're about to take a 5 yard loss, and then BAM your tackle comes around and destroys him, leaving a giant hole for your back to walk through without being touched.

If not, I suggest motioning a player before the snap to throw off the defense or motion them away from the play to take a defender out of the play. Also, utilize the Left Bumper and set up the Pass Protection (I know, its Pass Protection - but the lineman still aim that direction on their blocks) to go toward the play. Also, like I mentioned before, look up Run plays that are Mtn or Trap plays; those net me the most yardage for sure
Hey thanks for the tips man! I'll look out for your P/Book. I'm just using the Colts default at the moment.