View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 02:19 PM   #293
itbeme23
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

In reference to the fumble slider, I personally have both User and CPU fumbles at 5. I've seen what I feel to be a realistic number of fumbles, in appropriate situations. I've seen RBs lose the ball, I've seen WRs lose the ball, and I've seen fumbles on punt returns. But the most common situation where I see fumbles is when scrambling out of the pocket with QBs. It's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you either get out of bounds, slide, or throw the ball away in these situations, because if you don't, more often than not, there will be a fumble. While it might happen a little bit more frequently than I'd like, I like the risk/reward factor of this scenario, so I wouldn't change a thing.

I played the TEN vs. KC game in my CFM last night, and......(^)(^(%%(*^)(^%(^%*(^(*%*^&()&)$$^%^#$&^%!!!!!

I REALLY NEED TO STOP TURNING THE BALL OVER LATE IN THE GAME. While all the games that I've played up to this point have been fun and unique from each other, this one was just a lot of fun to play. It was another back and forth contest, with both teams showcasing the running game early on. Jammal Charles torched my defense with a 60 yard run in the first quarter. I was able to contain him for the rest of the game, but he still finished with 120 yards rushing on about 22 carries. I actually had a lot more success passing the ball with Mettenberger than I thought I would. I got off to a really hot start, completing 7 of my first 10 passes, with a TD. I did throw a pick early in the 2nd quarter, but I went into the half leading 13-10. Alex Smith got off to a particularly slow start in the first half, only having 60 yards passing on 40% completions. I dominated T.O.P. in the first half, so I was able to keep the KC offense off the field. On my first possession of the 3rd quarter, I was able to drive down the field, relying on my running game, and Leon Washington broke a 25 yarder for a TD. After both teams adding a field goal, we would go into the 4th quarter with the Titans leading 23-13. This is where the wheels fell off for me.....

After exchanging three and out series between both teams, I was driving down the field on my second possession of the quarter. However, deep in KC territory, Mettenberger would fumble on a scramble to the right. After starting off slow, Alex Smith began to hit his stride in the 2nd half, and he would connect with Donnie Avery for his 2nd TD pass of the game, cutting the Titans lead to 23-20. On the ensuing kickoff, Leon Washington would fumble the kickoff, recover it in the end zone, and get tackled for a safety. Titans lead 23-22. KC gets the ball back on the safety, and Alex Smith proceeds methodically drive them down the field with about 4minutes to play. On a 3rd and long play from about the TEN 30-yard line, he finds Dwayne Bowe in the back of the end zone for a leaping TD grab to take the lead, 29-23. On the ensuing drive, I begin driving down the field, and what do I do? I throw another costly interception. This has happened all in the span of about 90 seconds. The only saving grace was that I had all three of my timeouts remaining to give me one last shot. I get the ball back with about a minute and a half remaining. I get to the KC 30 yard line, and I'm faced with a 4th and long. I tried to hit my receiver on a crossing route, which he was open for the first down, but Mettenberger threw the ball wide and missed the target. Titans lose 23-29.

Turnovers have absolutely killed me in every loss that I've had. This one stung pretty bad, because I pretty much had control of the game going into the 4th quarter, then KC outscored me 15-0 in the final frame. Super frustrating loss.

But still fun....LOL