View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:49 AM   #33
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Thoughts on some sliders at extremes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I just tested pass block at 0. It doesn't seem to make a difference. Blitzes are overly successful. I think the key here is putting pass coverage below 50 and reaction pretty low as well.

2 things that cause sacks are the AI not wanting to throw a pick and not wanting to throw the ball away.

Try pass block at 0, run block at 0, QBA at 5 to 10, WR catch around 40, pass coverage 40, reaction at 10. Int at 50, Play on all Madden.

I'm not seeing too many sacks unless I'm blitz happy.
How often are you blitzing?

Try WR Catch at 99 and play with it for a game or two. QBs play smarter. To me it seems like the read the coverage better and move around in the pocket very realistically. I do Coach Mode and have yet to see the HUM controlled qb scramble. But the CPU QB will. Human Controlled QBs move up to the line of scrimmage and shuffles up into the pockets and hops until he gets tackled. Usually gains 1 yard. Never, ever does he turn upfield into lots of wide open space. I've just about talked myself into not feeling bad about occasionally controlling the QB and making him take off.

This is on All Madden.

I honestly think we should setup a series of Polls and have people vote on what they think each slider does. I think we have so many slider threads going and that's good. That's allowed plenty of testing. It's time we narrow this down, i think it's essential to fixing this game. It's the only way we can get some kind of definite answers.