Old 11-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #34
whosnext00
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Thoughts on some sliders at extremes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I just tested pass block at 0. It doesn't seem to make a difference. Blitzes are overly successful. I think the key here is putting pass coverage below 50 and reaction pretty low as well.

2 things that cause sacks are the AI not wanting to throw a pick and not wanting to throw the ball away.

Try pass block at 0, run block at 0, QBA at 5 to 10, WR catch around 40, pass coverage 40, reaction at 10. Int at 50, Play on all Madden.

I'm not seeing too many sacks unless I'm blitz happy.
You guys are trying to eliminate one thing without keeping the game balanced. Too many things have to be sacrificed to fix sacks.

About what the sliders do, well hardly any of them really do anything, you're better off leaving everything at 0 besides QBA, WRC (CPU), PRC and PCV, even PRC is good at 0. I have tested these and it seems the entire difficulty of the game as well as how well the players perform is dependent on the sum totals of the sliders. So if you have QBA at 75 and WRC at 25, that is 100, which plays entirely different than if you have QBA at 50 and WRC at 35. The difference includes RBs, WR/CB interactions, Blocking and so on.

With QBA at 75, I avg 2-3 sacks per game. If I lower it to 45, I get 5-6 sacks per game. It sounds dumb, but that's what I've tested.