View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #32
jeebs9
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

Damn finally!! Boogie got some love!! A load of Sig shots being changed in one update?.... WTF has the 2k world come to.

Beds man... I love what your doing here.... But do you need anything? Do you have kids? Do you need a babysitter? I'll get you some water so you could stay hydrated. I hope your taking the time away from the game here and there.

I'm just trying to say..... Thank You man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Beds great job of the accessories and ratings but I want to emphasize again about post players tendencies in the roster updates. Myself and others have asked after each roster update to take a look at alot of the big men post moves tendencies. Pretty much all of the post players mostly shoot fadeaway jumpers. You hardly ever back downs ,drop steps, up and unders, post spin moves and other moves. We need ZBO to play like ZBO, same goes for Blake Griffin, Cousins, D Howard, Aldridge, Duncan, Bosh and many other big men. All of these guys use different type of post moves, but we don't seen them much in the game due to the tendencies. Also some of the players need more touches along with playbook updates to truly emulate how that person plays in real life.
^^ Totally agree!!!! ^^
I'm always waiting for Z-Bo to got to work once he gets the ball. But it always seems like he is confused about who he is. I'd love to see Blake Griffin mix in the jumpers with post up play. But I don't see that. LA usually gets the ball at the spot on the elbow. And doesn't take that jumper. I need that in my life lol.

Last edited by jeebs9; 11-07-2014 at 01:08 PM.