View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 02:33 PM   #83
GutterPhenom16
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Something I've noticed in two games of testing is that your penalty sliders need tweaking. There's been 16 face masks in 2 games so far. Another issue is tackling which I doubt you can even fix with it so high already. The worst is the pass blocking, I can send 7 and get no pressure but when they send 4 almost always a sack. Just a few issues I've noticed up to this point.
Yeah with the penalties I haven't found a single post about getting good numbers per game. I have just found someone's post on their sliders for penalties and I am going to try them. The reason I have Facemask set to 60 is because of the complete lack of Holding calls, the Facemask penalties even out the penalty yardage total; it is ridiculous seeing 5 - 7 facemasks a game but with 0 holding penalties, I think it evens out.

However, lower the Facemask slider to 57 and you will see a realistic amount of calls - that's where I had it originally but raised it to get more total penalties a game..

With the Tackling.. Im assuming you're having an issue with the amount of broken tackles? Yeah with the number already at 95 it's not going to be much of a difference, but you can raise it to 100, but at 95 I have learned to just form tackle rather than try and blow them up with the hit stick every time, and usually that gets the job done..

Now for the Pass Rush, this is where I differ from most people.. I am pretty good when using the Left End - I use the Raiders and have Justin Tuck who is pretty awesome - and can get into the backfield with relative ease.. However, if you are sending 7 people and are barely getting pressure I would lower the CPU Pass Blocking to 85 and then work from there..

Thank you for bringing these issues to light. I appreciate it.

Just remember too, the numbers that are posted in the OP are based on my skill set.. You can adjust the sliders based on your good and bad areas..