View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #36
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Does QB Accuracy slider affect Affect arm strngth on Deep Balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The most prominent issue between FBG and default rosters is noticeable in the LB speed, strength, agility and acceleration ranges..

FBG LB speed Ranges for all LB's is about: 85-68
Default EA speed ranges for LB's is about: 90-73

and you get essentially the same 5 point different in the other main ratings between default and FBG ratings.....So the average 5 point difference of ratings in those main categories with the linebackers, appears, at face value, to make the biggest difference in sack....Default EA LB's are too fast, strong, agile, quick and aware...

The difference between FBG roster OL players and EA default OL players is nothing but a few points difference..The defensive lines of the FBG are generally lower in the main ratings too, compared to default EA ratings, about 5-6 points in each of the main categories....

EA Default defensive line and especially Linebackers need to be toned down...I think, as far as the scoring, the rest of the EA ratings are not as bad, as I got a better overall scoring game with default EA ratings; just more realistic sack results from the FBG rated DL and LB ratings...
How about strength and block shedding my man?