View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 05:25 AM   #91
SteelCityColt
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutterPhenom16
Unfortunately I haven't had much luck with the penalty sliders, but I have been having some games where the QB still puts up good completion % numbers and then there are other games where they throw a realistic 20/30 or something like that..

The Pass Rush is something that is difficult because I play with the LE of the Raiders (Justin Tuck) who is pretty damn good and he gets around the edge quite a bit.. With the coverage how it is, if the receiver isn't open, usually the QB takes the sack, but unfortunately I wish there was a Scramble rating for QBs where the better the rating the easier it is for them to escape the pocket and make the play.. But unfortunately I also get the boom-or-bust sack games.. And usually Tuck is the one that either gets 0 or 3.. its ridiculous sometimes, but with the CPU Pass Block set to 100, there isn't much else I can do..
Sorry I didn't mean to sound critical. Have you maybe tried lowering QB/User accuracy below the 10 limit? I've tried a few sets which have very low QB accuracy and although you have a few more errant throws by your QB it does still seem tied to their ACC. So with Luck it's not horrendous, still get around a 60% completion rate. It does seem to finally get the CPU making bad throws too.

I'm sure the INT Grounding penalty slider makes a huge difference as well, but as with all sliders, who actually knows how it works?! :P
Advertisements - Register to remove