View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #112
heelphreak
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzdeep
How about balanced fouls. I average 6 freethrow a game as a team while opponents average 16 ( just going off last ten games since singing with team). Also why is my teams AI ******** yet opponents know basic fundamentals. Countless times my pg throws an alley oop when the paint is clogged with defenders and its either stolen or thrown out of bounds. They also won't pass the ball when im wide open than once they finally do my team mate grade goes way down. Passing to the open man should be obvious yet it ends up being my fault for calling for the ball. Just played Houston and it was the biggest cheese ball game.. Dwight Howard shot 90% even though I had a hand in his face every shot. I understand he's an all star but that is stupid. Shutdown defence should not be rewarded with getting scored on 90% of the time. Hell he went 8-8 from the ft line which makes a whole lot of sense cause hes a lifetime 57% ft shooter. Worst part might have been James harden pulling up for a three at mid court like it was a normal jumper and hitting it to win. NBA live I'm coming over!
Impressive melt