View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #185
b0bbark3r1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

I've had different results on lower fatigue. The OL subs wonderfully on extended drives. During my run tests at 40 fatigue, they MIGHT sub out one or two linemen for a play or two, especially if running trap plays where theh sprint around to make blocks or during a breakaway run, but then no matter where I have my RB subs at, they simply are unrealistic.

At 40 fatigue, I tested both 100/99 IN/OUT and 1/0. Both resulted in the rb subbing out after about 10-12 straight runs without any timeouts or turnovers. At 50 it wasn't much better. Was about 8-10 runs but then linemen were subbing out too much. Granted this was all during the first quarter, but even then, an RB shouldn't take that many hits and run 60-70+ yards before subbing out for one play. Especially if they are supposed to sub out at 99 stamina, meaning as soon as they drop down ONE percentage point. Like I said before, I don't even know if auto subs are even working for online ccm, and am pretty sure it's based purely on the fatigue setting. And, as you mentioned, it sucks because you get to the point where every other position is rotating out way too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove