View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #5
Soundtrack2C
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-12-14)

No offense, but why even have tendencies in the game if they never get updated? Every day there's updates to the game yet never any tendency updates.

Tendencies are what make players play like themselves. Remember that day that Tony Parker got a boost to his 3pt shooting? Well when I play against him, I can back off of him by more than 3 feet every time because you know why? His 3pt tendency hasn't been updated so he doesn't get aggressive when the defense doesn't respect his shot.

Jimmy butler, his take shot tendency has gone up, but his touch tendency hasn't, so guess what happens when you play the Bulls? He doesn't take enough shots.

Maybe for those who play purely online it doesn't matter, or for those who play my career and just want to average 30/20/10 on pro mode it doesn't matter, but for those who play against the cpu and want an actual sin experience, it does.

I mean no offense by this, but it's sort of like being told , here's a car that can go 200mph but there's no gas in the tank.

Please focus a little more on making players play like themselves, it's very important. I know making sure guys sock lengths and elbow band colors are important to some, and that updating ratings is nice and all, but the meat and bones are the tendencies.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
Advertisements - Register to remove