View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #118
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
I disagree. The game is unplayable. I adjusted settings to make the game as hard as possible and still I average over 5 yards a carry. This is without even breaking lose for a big run. I even tried letting the CPU control the rb.

Uuuuuuh, what is the context of your disagreement, since I have yet to drop the ALL-JOHNM mods for the Madden community to experience, and more specifically, for you to disagree with them...

I would be interested in seeing your settings, especially since you seem to have tried to mod the game so that it's game play is as hard as possible. I assume that you are quite aware then that "maxing" sliders to 99 or even 100, does not mean that you are making the game as hard as possible. In fact, depending on which sliders you "maxed" you may have actually converted All-Madden into All-Rookie!

Letting the CPU control the RB is actually one of my favorite ways to play Madden, as I am assured to get an accurate representation of the RB's abilities, at least from D. Moore's point of view (curse you Donnie!!!).

The fact that you average 5 yards per carry, without even busting loose for a hay-maker, without even knowing your mod settings, leads me to conclude that you have slider mods that are not in harmony, and in fact, are in conflict because you have much too much "stickiness" at the O-Line/D-Line point of contact and furthermore that the linebackers are too slow to react to sweeps and tosses.... These are all issues that can fixed by dialing in well thought out mods....

But looking into my Madden Mods manual, on page 437, I think that I may have found just what you need to TRULY make M15 "as hard as possible" to play....

Cheers!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg blindfold no peeking.jpg (4.0 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 11-12-2014 at 11:58 PM.