View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
whosnext00
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I had asked a couple of questions in one of the other threads you had been involved in but since it pertains to this set I decided to repost here. I will finally be getting to do some testing tomorrow. Do either of OPI/DPI setting, 10 or 90, allow for the player ratings to show more than the other? I am leaning toward the 10 setting because all the games I played with Josh's set were pretty low scoring, defensive battles so I wouldn't mind seeing a little more offense. With the Special Team sliders, I have been using PA at 50 and see a lot of punts by both me and the CPU inside the 20, with it set at 100 I would think hitting the coffin corner would be automatic. Will be plugging these in tomorrow, looking forward to it!
You're right, I might reduce the Punt Power because it is automatic. That was one of the sliders I paid the least attention too.

I would say the 10/10 setting shows off the ratings better as far as WR/DBs go. You might want to try 90/10 DPI/OPI, I've been curious as to what this will do. Give it a shot and let me know how it went.
Advertisements - Register to remove