View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #17
whosnext00
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
This is great stuff! Whosnext, thank you for your reply. I completely had a brain fart and thank you for reminding me that I can change qb accuracy in the main screen and then import it. I'm going to try a coach mode game with these settings. I'm going to use cpu offense for both hum/cpu and human defense for both hum/cpu. I'm just in a toss up of what skill level to use though because I don't want to inflate any ratings. Whosnext, had suggested pro for coach mode and I've done that in years past. I've only used All Pro this year so I'm intrigued to see what other settings will do. What do you suggest?
I suggest Pro or All Pro, whichever you feel more comfortable with. I think the animations are smoother on Pro which leads me to believe there is less AI interference. Just like the animations on Rookie are better than any other setting but ya know, I think it also deflates the CPU ratings, haven't tested it though. If I were to test it, I would put it on Rookie and put all USER at 0 and ALL CPU at 50, "hint hint" .