View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 03:35 PM   #11
whosnext00
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I think the Human Run Block Slider is actually the AI run block slider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I think that was probably how the sliders were intended, but over time they had too many different people getting their hands on things and at some point, they broke the sliders and then piled a bunch of crappy code ontop of it and now they don't have the time, energy, or passion to unwind it.

The sliders should simply be global ratings boost to the attributes. 0 on the catch slider should be hands of stone, 100 should be Super Glue, etc.

I noticed your sliders have high QBA. That may be why you are getting good games. Move the AI accuracy slider down only and I bet you see the AI becoming inept and it won't be just missing throws. I bet you see totally different play calling, pocket presence, and decision making as well as ineffective run game for whatever reason.
Reminds me of a situation I'm in now at work dealing with my companies e-commerce system. We have people from Japan, Germany and the US working on it and nothing is consistent. One person changes something and there is no check-in/check-out process so code gets overwritten and jumbled together. It's a hot mess and I could easily see the same thing happening over at EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove