View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #21
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
So far I'm sticking with 10/10 but haven't had time to test much so the changes are still pending. Feel free to give them a go.
Ok, so I played a few with the setting from the OP including DPI/OPI at 90/10. I also used the 0/0 PB/RB, the IG 65, however I did leave the QBA at 66/66.

The first game I played (Vikes(me) vs Panthers), first play of the first series my RE rolls in barely touched by the LT and drills Cam, he just gets it off, incomplete. Next play, run right, TFL. 3rd down, LG moves outside to help LT and RB block the DE??? Blitzing Nickel Back shoots though giant hole left by LG, sack. I'm thinking "here we go, same old thing". SMH

But things settled down after that. I thought the running game felt really good, with pretty good averages including some stuffed plays as well as some fairly good gains but nothing big.

Overall sacks were pretty good, only averaging about 4 a game for me and completion % around 70-75%, not bad.

The issue is with the passing game for both CPU and user though, it was anemic with both teams only averaging about 115-150 yards a game and low AYP. The WR/DB interactions were very good and I saw some cool animations I haven't seen before but the defense I think is just too suffocating. The good thing was that it wasn't DBs ballhawking everything or warping to the ball, it just looked like really good coverage all the time.

There was one weird animation I kept seeing. It was weird in that I have seen the animation before but the location of it was weird. For whatever reason the falling out of bounds sideline catch animation would trigger odd places on the field, like 10-15 yards inbounds. Really strange to see guys making a catch that far in bounds and doing the toe drag and fall down.

I'm going to try the DPI/OPI at 10/10 and see if things open up and the weird animations stop.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove