View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #131
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
seriously?

Are you sure it is not 89:11 or 91:9? How do these settings relate to WRCTCH, QB ACC, PBLK, PASSREAC, PASSCOV, PCI? More importantly, where does the importance of a PASS RUSH come into play in your calculation for "unpredictable passing stats"?

madness.

for every action there is a corresponding reaction.

inter-dependency among slider mods.

ying-yang.

balance.

until the OS community can understand these simple concepts, finding the optimum game play for M15 will continue to be as elusive as finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

it would seem that there is more interest in BEING right rather than GETTING IT right. good luck with that, I now remember why I was having reservations about ever revisiting a slider thread; will now have to reconsider whether there is enthusiasm to move forward.

out.

That's why I don't be trying to deal with the headache of getting into the penalty sliders and all that other mess. It just gets TOO complicated and I start getting frustrated. For me personally the only real issues I have with the sliders is the CPUs high completion percentage, and the USER being able to run up the middle too easy. If EA can tighten up the USER pass defense and CPUs blockshedding against the run up the middle(they bust through easy against the pass) the gameplay will be almost perfect for me. I just about got everything else playing the way I want it too..

But I'm still interested to see what you come up with. I like how you be digging deep into the gameplay. It's real helpful for me sometimes when I'm trying to adjust certain areas with my sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove