View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 09:36 AM   #44
MordorsShadow
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Penalty Explanation Theory

So I did some testing on my own. But I was tired and went to bed. There were done in correlation with ArmorSwords Base Set of Gameplay sliders except I brought pass block to 25 then 60 cause Dline warped passed Oline. I actually had the sack issue down pat, ALSO the qb played around in the pocket as well as move out of it and create another pocket. Even getting penalties called. I forgot (sorry) what penalty slider I had other than:

Offsides: 63
False Start: 63
Holding: 95 or 99
Facemask: 54
DPI: 99
OPI: 5
RTK: 55
Clipping: ???? forgot
IG: 80
RTP: 80
Threshold 16 and Fatigue 60..yes fatigue matters

What I have noticed: Keep in mind ArmorSword SET for gameplay.

Offsides affects D-line and False Start affect O-line. I made Offsides higher to get DL to make tackles in the lane sometimes causing a loss. I keep these lower than 65 in regards to Runblocking cpu 65

Holding: Does what it says. I think when I was actually getting penalties like holding I had it 75 or 80. Ive noticed that if I have it too high the cpu wont get help to protect from blitzes. Nor will they audible or motion players for a weakside run attack, or w/e I call for. ITs like they are thinking..welp I have enough prot cause im sliderific.

Facemask: at 54 and nowhere else does it seem even. I absolutely hate seeing it happen and no call..Unreal stuff esp at how often it happens. Still aggressive tackling however players are hitting harder nowadays anyway. The big ones still hit bigger and proper but not all the time.

DPI..99 Its aggressive and can make your DB look silly on an comeback route. But I believe its because OPI at 5 creating larger gaps in ELUSIVENESS and Def AWR and PRC

OPI: I have this set at 5. Its technically sound at 5 and 99. But Ive found at 5 your CPU QBs (IG 80) will go for routes deep mid and shallow. ADJUST DPI due to this....maybe coverage too depending on how you input sliders or comp will be high.

RTK: 52 to 56. Any higher you need to adjust kicking power so the special teams aren't getting you to wave for fair catch vice versa.

IG: 80 seems perfect for this set..I like 40 also and 5. I may actually change to 5.

RTP: This raises pursuit and Play Recognition and ACC particularly Linebackers and Safeties and 4-3 DE. Tackling should be set low but not lower than 30. If you have tight coverage expect to get tackled immediately. Another thing Ive noticed. At 75 or lower..LE, LOLB get tons more sacks. At 80 Right side, DL, Left side get sacks. This is a stand alone slider but another reason I have it at 80 because Middle LB getting tackles. DOWNSIDE...Playaction. Question is or was before ArmorSword set..was it worth the trade off of early M15.

Keep in mind I still kept all updates. I lose and win close games and get screwed or do the screwing. For those interested: Holding penalties most of the time produce punts. In my mind setting my fumbles to 12 or lower than 25 and fumbling gives teams momemtum.