View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #105
GutterPhenom16
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouli66
Hi Gutter,

I like your post and I would like to start a new career with them, but I have a question: can I use these sliders for a my player CFM where I would be the QB only?

I tried yesterday quickly with the Texans and the Vikings, and I noticed some very weird runs with Peterson and Foster, they were usually running along the line of scrimmage like if they were trying to avoid any contact instead of rushing into them.
I was wondering if it could because those sliders only work if you control the RB or if I was just calling some very bad plays.

Another question: I saw that back in september you advised to use these sliders for an online CFM and not an offline one, to keep a good accuracy in the CPU stats. Is it still the case now, or did EA fix this difference?
Hey I am not sure about the weird runs in Player CFM.. I do see a couple weird runs every so often, but that is due to a 'hit-stick gone-wrong' and they end up bouncing a Slam run outside for a big gain.. However, if this continues, raise the User Rush Blocking by a few points (I wouldn't raise it more than 2 or 3 points, personally)

And maybe check out some other plays deeper in your playbook for some new runs you wouldn't have otherwise have called.. DEFINITELY look out for Trap and Power plays. And, but of course I would suggest running my playbook () but it's all dependent on your play-style. My playbook is really a big mesh of inside runs, Shotgun passes and some read-options... Great for a team like the Colts where you have a great set of WRs to run the Pass plays, and a decently fast QB to run those destructive Read-Options.

And I have only tried Online CFM's ever since it was pointed out to me that the Offline stat tracking was busted.. I have noticed that the Online isn't always exact, but it always catches up and corrects itself after a week or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove