View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 05:28 PM   #46
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

Couple of question: You stated.

If you are going to lower DPI, then you need to raise OPI and equal amount. See 90/10 is an equal amount. I lower OPI 40 from it's default and raise DPI by 40. This concept should be applied to all sliders, penalty or not. Otherwise, you will notice a lot of weird stuff happening.

I'm confused, you say DPI/OPI need to be an equal amount like 90/10, but your other setting are DPI/OPI 10/10 and 90/90, am I missing something here?

Also,

CPU is throwing too many INTs so this needs to be fixed which can be done with DPI/OPI at 10/10 because the separation has such a large gap but this might also boost the comp% by a lot. If you want to control INTs without messing with the skill sliders, then you will have to raise OPI above DPI by I'd say at least 20 points.

I agree with the 10/10 to correct the INT issue since that would make the DBs weaker and the WRs stronger, but I don't understand the "...you will have to raise OPI above DPI by I'd say at least 20 points.". Wouldn't that make the WRs weaker? I would thing the biggest disparity between them (10/10, to make DBs weak and WRs strong) would give the biggest edge to the offense and help decrease the INTs.

Thanks for always being willing to respond and answer questions, it's much appreciated!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco