Old 11-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #226
rezneffix
Rookie

rezneffix's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I have a suggestion, try Pro, the animations blow All-Pro and All-Madden away. I experienced the same things, where only the DB plays the ball, the receivers makes no effort at all. Because of this all my games were low scoring defensive battles. Then Whosnext mentioned how much better the game looked on Pro. I had been playing with his "E" sliders on All-Pro and switched to Pro, with game speed at normal and zero threshold, and saw a completely different game. Lots of animations I had never seen before and the game just seems to be more fluid and smooth. We may need to tweak the sliders a bit to make it more challenging but the game plays and looks far superior IMO. If your out of options give it a shot, it might save the game for you.
I absolutely agree with this. The game plays a lot more realistically on Pro. I know it's a taboo to play on a lower difficulty level than All Pro but I want this game to be fun and realistic at the same time. I don't want to play on a certain difficulty level just because it's the thing to do. On Pro I see one on one matchups where a receiver ends up winning and often I see both receiver/db simultaneously jumping for the ball which is never seen in All Pro. Bottom line is that receivers become useless on All Pro or All Madden in terms of their ability to outjump the DB or even jump simultaneously to try to make a catch.