View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #66
whosnext00
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthedemon
http://www.twitch.tv/shadowthedemon/b/589439119

Did another game, this time with the penalty sliders in the OP. (I tried it with the ones I posted last time but by halftime things just didn't seem right stats-wise)

This game was a slow one at first, Kap threw a nice bomb to Stevie Johnson at the back of the end zone, Peyton drove down the field the next drive to match the score. It was a defensive battle for sure, the run game wasn't going well and Kap struggled passing it, underthrowing it towards V Davis and getting picked off.

Late in the 4th qtr after another Kap interception Peyton was ticking time off the clock, one errant throw to Chris Cook and he took it back to the house making it 28-24 with only a few minutes to go. Mr. Peyton manning under the 2 minute drill got it down the field but failed to convert it leaving the 49ers with the win on a few kneel downs...
This game looked pretty good and I'm not mad about the 5 sacks you got. The INTs were pretty high but it seems to be the exception and not the rule. Also, the ypa seemed a bit low, especially for Manning.

How did the game feel compared to the other penalties you used?