View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 05:13 PM   #28
Mikelopedia
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
His mid range needs a boast and possibly some iq raises in his offensive ability . He's been getting into the post a lot more this year and calling for alley oops.
I agree with you, I'm just not a big fan of attribute changes based on such small sample sizes. I want to see TRENDS affect changes, not streaks. Whether Jimmy Butler continues to score 21 a game while shooting 51% is only a matter of opinion. Don't get me wrong, he is unquestionably ballin. But what happens if he evens out to like 18ppg on 48% shooting? Is he bumped back down? Is he left alone? It's not realistic for one guy to stay on top of 400 players' hot/cold streaks every day/week. That's a big reason why I'm more about trends.

In the case of JB, people just saying he needs a boost is not helpful, that's just something that irks me. If OS'ers want to help Beds in cases like this, be specific with suggestions. I just went over all his ratings and tendencies and if we're making any changes based on these 9 games, here's what stands out:

Attributes-
Moving/Standing Shot Medium: Slight increase
Shot IQ: Increase
Standing/Driving Layup: Increase
Passing Vision: Maybe slight increase
Post Control: Increase

Tendencies-
Shoot from Post: Slight increase
Driving Layup: Increase
Draw Foul: *Significant increase*
Touches: *Significant increase*

When it comes to him getting post touches, thats resolved by boosting the touch tendency, as he has a few post plays assigned to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WE23
Can someone confirm home sleeves for lakers are purple? in my roster still white and i only can change it to yellow
I think this was a slight oversight, home sleeves are still white, headbands were accidentally changed to purple. The alternate whites' sleeves were also missed in this update.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh