View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:53 PM   #22
TheWood56
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version

Just played 2 games on pro. Great experience.

1st game Steelers (me) vs Titans. 13 min quarters. I won 49-10. While that looks like a blowout, which it was, the stats were actually very realistic and the game played great. I won due to Roethlisberger carving up in the 1st half. He finished roughly 25/35, 270 yards, 3 TD's. My running game was solid but not spectacular. Bell finished 21 for 95 yards 2 TD's (I think). Archer and Blount had about 15 carries between them 4.0 avg roughly. Titans running game struggled a little but they were down from the get go so abandoned it somewhat. Sankey finished with a respectable 4.5 avg due to a couple nice runs late. Mettenberger struggled with accuracy but did hit a 73 yard bomb to Wright. Burnt my cover 3 defense. Was a pretty sight. Otherwise he completed about 55%. He got injured then Whitehurst came in and completed about 50% with no splash plays. Then he got injured and it was Locker's turn. Similar results for him. My D had 1 or 2 picks. Definitely 1 on a hail mary late. Had 4 sacks all game which was great. Good pressure all game though. One was a strip sack which resulted in Keisel running it 80 yards for a TD. Sankey I think had another fumble as well. All in all very good game, bar the blowout. Couple drops by receivers but very realistic. AB had 3 for me actually. Their guys had 1 or 2 total. Weather was snowing which was probably a factor.

2nd game was Raiders (me) vs Seakawks. Only 6 min quarters. I won 16-3. I couldn't run the ball at all (with DMC or MJD) and struggled with Carr completing about 55%. DMC did take a HB screen to the house but. Was about 60 yards. Otherwise Carr had nothing long. He missed some throws and felt like an inconsistent rookie QB. Seahawks D was tight but. Wilson struggled for them too. About 55%, 1 pick thrown. Had a couple nice scrambles. He's the reason for their zero offensive output but. Lynch carved me up running. As did Turbin. They should've kept running. Was about 8 yards a pop between the two of them. Only a couple sacks on Wilson which was good. Turbin fumbled on a beautiful looking strip tackle animation by a LB. All in all very good game again.

Side note: BIG difference between Roethlisberger and Carr throwing the ball, and Titans D vs Seahawks D, which is exactly what you want. Adds to the realism. Need to tweak sliders a little to give the CPU offense a lift (mainly passing), but I love what I'm seeing so far.

USER – CPU:

QBA: 3 – 60 (up from 55)
Pass block: 0 – 99
Catch: 44 – 44
Run block: 0 – 99
Fumbles: 33 – 55 (up from 44)
Reaction time: 3 – 44
Interceptions: 3 – 44
Pass coverage: 33 (down from 44) – 88 (up from 77)
Tackle: 3 – 60 (down from 66)

Penalties all 50 except:
Offside: 77
False start: 70
Holding: 77
DPI: 10
OPI: 10
KR/PR interference: 77

Game speed normal. Threshold 0.

Last edited by TheWood56; 11-19-2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Updated.